Horsham Schools Partnership
Horsham Schools Partnership (HSP) is an inclusive network of 18 schools, ranging from nursery to secondary, based in East Horsham. Committed to a sustained and long-term partnership, the schools in the HSP work closely together to operate cohesively and create joint opportunities for both students and staff to thrive across early years, primary and secondary phases.
Within the Partnership, 100% of our schools are rated as Good or better, and our continued collaborative practices of each individual school, ensures the best interests of all the children and young people across the locality will remain at the core of everything we do.
Together, we are dedicated to nurturing well-rounded, responsible citizens through high standards of education, building the essential skills that meet the needs of our communities, and helping pupils to reach their full potential.
All our teachers and staff are also supported with a wider peer network that enables greater knowledge sharing and career development.
- To enhance learning and curriculum opportunities for pupil
- To improve learning outcomes and wellbeing
- To improve the ability to meet the complex needs of a diverse range of pupils in a consistent manner
- To increase the development of skills and career opportunities for staff
- To enable more effective deployment of resources – both human and material – across schools in order to maximise opportunities for pupils and staff.
A key strength of this Partnership is its shared values which lie at the heart of everything we do. These are:
- Love of Learning